looking for some marbled paper or marbling tools? it'd be my pleasure to help you with your search!
i currently do not have a standard set of designs available for sale, so if you are interested, please reach out directly. seconds are available at cost if you'd like an assorted set of papers to play with! please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with "marbling seconds" in the title if interested.
- support for full sized sheets up to 20 x 26
- open to working with non-paper materials, too!
- available for edition work
- marbling firsts (i.e. the cream i skim off the top of my personal work) are for sale – please reach out if interested
these combs are a game-changer - Heather Fletcher, author of Making Marbled Paper
my passion lies in making marbling tools to help the beginner and experienced marbler take maximum advantage of their time at the tank. i have made combs for the Minnesota Center for Book Arts, Midwest Marblers, individual marblers, and hopefully i will have a chance to make combs for you, too!
interested in a set or individual combs? write to me with the specifications for your tank (width and depth) and we'll get the show on the road!
- beginner sets (3", 2", 1", 1/2", 1/4") are available for $100
- microcombs (1/8" and 1/16") and bouquet combs are available for $35 each
- interested in something non-standard? let me know!
a variety of kyoseishi paper is available for sale. the standard sheet is approx. 24" x 18" (kozo/wood-pulp blend), has 4 coats of konnyaku, and is lightly crumpled for ease of transport. cost is $20/sheet.
variations may include (pending availability or upon request):
- kakishibu dyed
- indigo dyed
- premium (100% kozo)
- additional crumpling
i'm excited to provide kyoseishi for your project, so please reach out if you have any questions or are curious about what sheets are in stock.
last updated: 2023-10-01 19:40:10